I’ve always been a Momma’s boy and I’m not ashamed of it! I remember that my friends used to make fun of me when they found out that I would shower with my mom. I remember the last shower I took with my mom. I got out of the shower, all upset and was like, “Mom, I don’t think it’s a good idea that I shower with you anymore. My friends are making fun of me!”
My mom was like, “That’s okay, mijo, I understand. You’re getting older. Now hurry up and get dressed or you’re gonna be late for work.”
Here is a top ten list on how to tell that you, or someone you know, is still a Momma’s boy.
10. Mom not only still irons your clothes and lays them out on your bed every morning, she chooses what you wear.
9. Your mom parks her car by the curb because she’s converted her garage into your bedroom.
8. Your Mom calls your boss when you’re feeling too sick to work.
7. Mom Still gives you an allowance at the same rate it was when you were a teenager; $20.
6. Mom still buys your concert tickets to go see Motley Crue and drops you off at the show.
5. You’re using mom’s second car so that you don’t have to buy your own.
4. Mom knows your Facebook login information.
3. Mom refers to the woman you’re dating as your “little girlfriend”.
2. Mom accidentally walks in on you and your “little girlfriend”, while in your garage/bedroom and rather than walk out, says, “Do you have any dirty clothes or underwear you need me to wash, mijo?”
1. You blog about your Mom.